Please note this article applies only to District subscription accounts.
If you are an instructor with admin privileges, you can edit an instructor’s profile information - change the instructor’s name, username, password, profile picture, access level, and/or email address. You can also assign students to the instructor.
1. Select Admin > Instructor Roster Management.
2. Select the ID link for the instructor whose profile you want to edit.
The Instructor Profile will open.
3. Select the Edit Profile link.
The Edit Instructor Profile dialog will open.
Make your changes to the instructor’s profile.
Note: You can either type in a new password for the instructor, or select Reset - the new password will then be automatically generated and emailed to the instructor.
- Save and Close - The dialog will close, and a message will appear at the top of the page indicating that the profile has been successfully changed.
- Save and Continue - A new screen will open, enabling you to assign students to the instructor.
Simply select the Student ID check boxes of the students you want to assign to the instructor - then select Add Selected. When you have finished adding students, select Finish and Close.