Please note this article applies only to Professional and District subscription accounts.
Managing a student's IEP goals is easy - at any time, you can edit an IEP goal or objective, delete it, or archive or reactivate an archived goal...
1. Select Students > Student Management. The Student Management page will open.
2. Select the Student ID link of the student whose IEP goals you want to edit. The Student Profile page will open.
3. Select IEP Goals. Show Active Goals, the default view, will display all of the student’s active IEP goals.
Note: To expand the goal to see its objectives, select the small triangle to the left of the goal (circled in the illustration below.)
Edit an Existing Goal or Objective
1. Select the Manage Goal button to the right of the goal/objective you want to edit. (See the illustration below.)
The Manage Goal dialog will open.
2. Make your changes to the student’s IEP goal and edit, delete, or add objective(s).
Note: To delete an objective, select the red "X" to the right of the objective (circled in the illustration above).
3. Select Save & Close.
Delete or Archive an IEP Goal
1. Select the Delete Goal button to the right of the goal you want to delete or archive.
The Delete/Archive Goal dialog will open.
2. Select Delete Goal to permanently delete the goal or Archive Goal to temporarily remove it from the student’s IEP goals.
Note: An archived goal will always be available and can be reactivated at any time.
Reactivate an Archived Goal
1. From the Student Profile page, select IEP Goals.
2. From the drop-down list, select Show Archived Goals.
3. Select the Reactivate Goal button to the right of the IEP goal you want to reactivate. (See the illustration above.) The Reactivate Goal dialog will open.
4. Select Reactivate.