Please note this article only applies to Personal, Professional, and District subscription accounts.
1. Symbol Tool - Place a symbol on the page. (Select the Symbol tool, and then select anywhere on the page to place the symbol.) The Symbol Panel will open. Search for a symbol to place.
2. Selection Tool - Use the Selection Tool to select a single object on a page (or the page itself).
3. Button Tool - Place a standard button button on the page. (Select the Button tool, and then select anywhere on the page to place the button.) (Then, if you wish, use the Button Type drop-down list on the Properties panel to change the standard button into a symbolate, word predictor, or group button.) See Working with Buttons.
4 . Freeform Button Tool - Use the Freeform Button tool to draw buttons of any shape. You can create buttons with unique shapes, or you can draw polygonal buttons and buttons having both straight and freeform sides. See Working with Freeform Buttons.
5. Spray Tool - Spray out copies of a selected object to make a rectangular grid. (See Creating a Grid of Objects.)
6 Line Tool - Place a line on the page (select the Line tool then select anywhere on the page) or draw a line. See Working with Lines.
7. Label Tool - Place a label on the page (select the Label tool then select anywhere on the page) or draw a label. See Working with Labels.
8. Symbolate Tool - Place a symbolate button l on the page (select theSymbolate tool then select anywhere on the page) or draw a symbolate button.
9. Message Window Tool - Place a message window on the page or draw a message window. See Working with Message Windows.
For step-by step instructions for drawing and editing the properties of page objects, please see the article specific to the object you want to place on the page. For example, Working with Buttons, or Working with Message Windows.