You can define your privacy settings.....your default setting for sharing and uploading boards, whether you want your profile information to be public or private, and from whom you want to receive messages.
1. Select your account name at the top of the page. A drop-down menu will open.
Note: If you don't see your account name, return to the browser tab that shows your Boardmaker Online account.
2. Select My Settings on the drop-down menu. The My Settings page will open.
3. Select Privacy.
4. From the drop-down menu, select the accessibility default setting for sharing and uploading boards (accessible to everyone [Public] or just yourself [Private]).
5. From the drop-down menu, select how much of your profile you would like to make public (Public - Full Profile Visible, Partially Private - Hide Personal Information, or Private - Show Only Shared Activities).
6. From the drop-down menu, select from whom you want to receive messages (Just My Friends, or Do Not Allow.)
7. Select Save Updates at the bottom of the page.