At any time, you can change the password you use to log in to your Boardmaker account.
1. From your Homepage, select the Profile: Edit link under your name.
The My Account page will open.
Note: You can also access the My Account page by selecting your account name at the top of any page and then selecting My Account.
2. Select Password.
The My Account- Reset Your Password page will open.
3. Enter your current password in the Current Password field.
4. Enter your new password in the New Password field.
Note: Your password is case sensitive and must consist of at least 6 characters.
5. Reenter your new password in the Confirm Password field.
6. Select Reset Password at the bottom of the page.